January 25, 2022

WET THIS MORNING

Let's not talk about the weather this morning. Can't get a grip on the ups and downs. O. K.? I find myself sort of hooked on a T.V. show. JEOPARDY. Amy Schneider, the current star is very interesting. She does not seem real, the way she takes over the new people who go up against her. I find myself rooting for her as she lays them all low. The other contestants are so smart too, they must be baffled by her. I just wonder how long the powers that be, are going to let it go on and on? Surely something will change, yet I really want to see how far she will go-yet I would like to see her go out a winner too and not just stopped in her tracks. Rules can change and maybe they will let her top the Jennings guy and go out on top. O. K. that off my chest, let's move on.

BETTY (onward we go) BOOP

No comments: