January 18, 2022

RUNNING LAT, LATE, LATE

First, I overslept. Hate that. Sat down to write the blog and all these warning signs flashed. I thought the FBI had caught up with my silly humor. Soon found out I had been hacked. Went through the drill and decided I needed HELP. Caled TV support here and a man said that number they said to call is a scam, I think. They probably want your money to turn you back on. Then head man Roger (who knows it all) came and confirmed the other man. Roger is the expert and got it back on. Said I had protection from virus and maybe I just hit something wrong or not. Anyway, here I am back and not compromised. Then housekeeping brought a single size sheet instead of a double size. Got that straight,  so I AM BACK ON TRACK. Thanks for the good help here.I am going to fix my own lunch.

BETTY (afraid to leave) BOOP

 

No comments: