January 30, 2022

41 DEGREES SUNNY

 I was finally able to sit on Balcony this morning. Little wind but not much. I saw lots of some kind of ducks. I do not have a bird book anymore, so I can't   look them up. Also, can't see them up close. But they are ducks!!No Geese or people walking yet. The day looks promising for walkers later. I am getting many Birthday cards and well wishes. Feel kind of special, since many are from my family. A very nice neighbor knocked on the door last evening bearing a slice of Apple Cake and a sweet card. I accepted it with a promise to myself that I would savor it slowly and enjoy it just one bite at a time. I had a small bite for breakfast---mmmmm it was delish!! If all goes well, I can enjoy it for several days. I now have several new pieces of clothing, thanks to my Personal Shopper (daughter # 2). I will feel dressed for anything that comes along. I do feel that way about the days to come. Like I am living in Bonus Land. 95 is not so bad, in fact it is good.!!

BETTY (count your blessings) BOOP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

95 is fantastic. I want to be you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ivey

Amy said...

So happy you are still here and happy!