January 9, 2022

FIND FUN

Fun is hard to find around here, yet just look and listen. I have a very funny neighbor. He always spreads fun when he can. I see him digging in his cage as much as I do. Looking for something--anything. He hung something funny on his door and I teased him about it. Way ahead of time he had a sign that said: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. He said, "Always be prepared." Now that in it' self is not really funny, but it brought something funny to mind. ( bet he always forgot to buy his wife a Valentine.) My husband was not really good at surprises,  but he always remembered Valentine's day. I have a few old sweet valentines saved to prove it. Maybe my neighbor does too. This did not turn out that funny, but maybe just a little fun. 

BETTY(find a little fun today)BOOP

No comments: