January 26, 2022

BAD START-GOOD ENDING

 Bit of a small glitz to start, but I stuck with it and determined to "fix it." First, computer mouse said HELP!! I need a new battery. So I fed it one. I remembered I had one that was in doubt. It of course did not work. I opened a new package, with much effort. Had to get a knife, I am dangerous with one, sure enough I cut my thumb. Not bad, but bled a little. Wrapped in paper towel, I tackled the mouse again. It refused to move. I got out another battery and put it in. Nothing happened again. Frustrated and determined not to have to call for help. I pursued. It would come on and I used the little flat bar at the bottom to try to move the mouse. It finally got to a place where it said "sign in". Found my password and How could I sign in when I could not even make it move. I unplugged and started over. I finally got to a place where it let me in. Don't ask me how, I would not be able to tell you. All I know is--I am back. Please let me know -somebody- can you read me now?

BETTY (being strong today) BOOP

P.S. The "mouse" and I have never gotten along well.



3 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

Good morning! Sorry you had a rocky start to your day. Technology is great when it works!!

Amy said...

Got you loud and clear. I remember the only mouse we had as a pet met a sad end with George my cat.

Dot said...

THANKS EVERYONE. I DO GET INTO JAMS WITH MY COMPUTER. BUT I DO LOVE THE WAY TO TALK TO YOU. BETTY BOOP