January 23, 2022

BEAUTIFUL-YET COLD

Can't talk about much but the weather. The world around me is so full of trouble, the weather is the safest thing to talk about. And, I have talked the breakfast thing enough. Although. you would think that I think of food all the time. Pretty much the case. I say it is my job to plan my strategy each day and try to stay on track. Did laundry yesterday. Whoopee!! Read in a good book. Novel set in Ireland and England. Love those settings. Ireland has a history of much violence and poverty -- hard to read some of it. How humans live through so much? Of course we still see people against all odds, still surviving. I love the beauty of the land and the old Castels. Reading can take you far and away and really use you time. Glad I have my SCV Library and Amy to get some from Madison Library from time to time. Helps me pass my time pleasantly.

BETTY (just rolling along, turning pages) BOOP 

 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Me too. Love those books. I remember you reading The Swiss Family Robinson aloud to me while we waited in Murrah carpool line. Oh , when that snake got the little donkey!