January 21, 2022

MY LAP-TOP READS 26 DEGREES

O. K. I can handle that--inside. It was warm and toasty looking out, eating a sausage biscuit from the Cyber, along with Farm Fresh 3 minute egg plus O. J. and don't forget the coffee. Oh, yes a dab of honey from Canton Farm on my biscuit. My, mighty fine. Have you discovered in the bakery of Kroger, AUTHENTIC ITALIAN STYLE WAFFEL COOKIES? My neighbor Mary, has given me several times different flavors of them. She just gave me the plain vanilla kind. I looked the brand up on Mr. Google. It looks like they are made in Canada. but widely available in many stores. I have never noticed them before. They are perfect for me. Thin, less sugar and fills the bill, so to speak. If you can eat one, they are not too bad. They fool you because they are larger than average cookie and very,very,thin. Not for the average cookie "monster." But for me -- good.

BETTY (making something from nothing) BOOP

P. S. That is what I do best. B.B.



 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mr. Google is great for the curious like us.