January 27, 2022

BANGLADESH!!!!!

What? Bangladesh, Amy Schneider of Jeopardy Fame. Even I knew the answer to that   question. I am sorry for you, I have watched with interest at your amazing   run for the gold. Speaking of gold, lot of it in your winnings. It was not only that, but your performance amazed me. I met a lady in the Hall after the show. She is a well-known for stirring up trouble. But when she called Amy S. a HE-SHE, I almost wanted the "smack" her. But I didn't. I just said I wished they had made a rule to put a limit on how long a contestant can play, and I kept on walking. I'll get over it. 

Foot Dr. visit yesterday was tiering. But it has to be done about every two or three months. Time does march on and my feet seem to be feeling the march. Few changes are going on. THESE BOOTS WILL KEEP ON WALKING, as long as I can make them. 
BETTY (come walk with me) BOOP