January 17, 2022

32 Nooooo !!!

No, can't do. Even wrapped up, I think it would not be a good experience. Need good experiences. I have to look for them these days. But they are there. I caught my sugar level low yesterday afternoon and I had been wanting to try this hot chocolate mix a friend gave for Christmas. Had a lot of sugar in the mix and did not sound like a good idea for me. But, when it soared to an almost danger level, I took a chance. Prepared it like the directions said--in a favorite cup, with the little spoon from a Hotel in London, that I claimed, and trotted off to the Famous Bubble. My the taste was just as I imagined, and I did enjoy. It was cold there for some reason. of course it was still cold from the threat of snow that morning, so I sipped it fast and hurried back to the warmth of my little nest. So good experience anyway. 

BETTY (look for the silver lining, it is there somewhere) BOOP




1 comment:

Amy said...

I had some hot apple cider yesterday that I’m sure had way too much sugar but was so good.