January 24, 2022

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

When I am asked my age, people often say--"What is your secret?" I am thinking I should say, "OATMEAL-WITH ANY KIND OF FRUIT." Not to be rude. but could it be true? I was thinking that silly thought (I have a few) when I enjoyed my oatmeal with fresh blueberries and a touch of banana. My it was lovely. 

I got to sit on the Balcony and got chilled and fresh!  33 and sun shining was not too bad, and I did get to see one walker all covered and walking extra briskly. The Canada Geese were out, and honking, and regular ducks were swimming quietly, while a few white Gulls swam in circles. Pretty sight, with sun shining. Oh, I just thought about living long and happy. Maybe we all need to do the things that make us happy, as long as tt does not hurt anyone else. What a dream!!

BETTY (plan to make someone happy today) BOOP 

No comments: