November 28, 2022

44 & too nippy

Had an old favorite for breakfast. Egg-in-hole!!  Children love that one. I do too. Makes a good one with turkey bacon and O. J., coffee (for me.) When I was little (?) I asked for coffee. some "helpful" adult told me it would turn me BLACK.!!How helpful is that? I learned that was wrong, I guess, because I do like it now, and I did not turn. 

I woke at 4:30 and panicked. What was I thinking when I gathered these materials to make 40 gifts for my SCV friends? And another thing, why did I think I could sing again in the Christmas program? I must be crazy. I worried till I finally got up at 5:30 and prayed about it. I was told by him who knows all, to be still and wait. I feel better as I began to organize just how I could do it with help and patience and remember the love I have for these people. Patience is a beautiful word, I seem short on it all the time.

BETTY (need a little help sometime)BOOP

p. s. I am not alone.

No comments: