November 15, 2022

47 & CLOUDY??

When I opened the sliding door to Balcony. it was still raining a little and feel lower than 4 Not good Balcony weather for sure. Although it is still raining, the birds come anyway. I saw a dry spot just outside the door and brought crackers to them. They are hungry. I had a comforting bowl of oatmeal laced with pineapple and honeydew from my last night's fruit cup. O. K. Melons were not exactly ripe. Made up for it with an English muffin (half) and turkey bacon. Of course, KROGER'S BREAKFAST BLEND coffee. I am happy to stay inside today. How about you?  I will "nurse" this old tricky knee that I had replaced long time ago. It is giving me trouble for some reason. Oh, well, into each life some rain will fall. It is raining today in more ways than one. 

BETTY (so be it) Boop

p. s. just counting many other blessings.

No comments: