November 24, 2022

SUNRISE DID YOU SEE IT ?

I know I mention it a lot. but the sunrise is something to see. I am going to A.'s for Thanksgiving. Only 6 of us so far. Others go different ways for Thanksgiving. But it will be good, good food and good company too. I am grateful to be able to go. They really try at SCV to make it like home, and it is close, but when you have enjoyed many years of happy times with all the family, you miss that. Maybe we will see more at Christmas. My we do get scattered these days. Time changes, Old Girl. will you ever change? Have you been watching the HALLMARK channel and their Christmas movies. My I just enjoy all that "sweetness". And, I pretend they could all be true to real life. Of course, they can't, but some real truths come through and you get good feelings from watching them.  And what kind of feelings do you get from some shows that are on now. To each his own and we do have a channel changer you know. 

BETTY(Let's go to the "Party."

p. s. time marches on.   

No comments: