November 16, 2022

FALL CRAFT FAIR.

As I was leaving the Cyber for breakfast, I ran into much cart pushing traffic and much chatter and excitement. The annual FALL CRAFT FAIR IS UNDERWAY. 9-TILL II:30. WOW!!  Those carts were loaded with much to buy. All made and crafted by our talented residents. Wish I needed something. The baked goods are a no-no. But looked wonderful. I am not sure about the other handmade items. Maybe I will take a look. Anyway, It is wonderful to see the excitement that has been rare during Covid. We feel so much freer to be around each other. We here are such a family, and love is evident among us. No place have I ever felt so wanted and appreciated. Except Family of course.  To the Bubble for second cup.  Many groups of smaller ducks. Don't know their names. No Geese. No drama. I did see a tall white Egret standing on the shore, near the water, and a small white ball of something (a baby)? A short distance away stood a Big Blue Heron or Egret. They seemed to all be patiently waiting for something to happen. I stayed a while and decided I had to leave. Good story there. I wish I knew what happens next.  Maybe the small white ball is not a baby, but a ball of trash? That is probably what it is. Anyway, my story mind is working. Maybe I will go back and check later.

BETTY (curious) BETTY

p. s. nosey too.


1 comment:

T said...

Yes, you have always been nosey! NOT!