November 13, 2022

GOT IT family of spsrrows

I am sure the cute little weather ladies would love to broadcast snow this morning, but we did get freezing temps. Are you happy girls? Bluble' Family of birds are excited to see me. Should have toasted the crackers this morning. 

My good neighbor, from next door, let me borrow a sack of Reader's Digest large type novels. She subscribes to it and gets them often. I think they are condensed, although it does not say they are. They are short and easy to read. I pass on some because I can tell right away, usually, if I will like them. Some are by authors I know, some not. Anyway, I am kept with something to read all the time. Sometime, A & J bring me some from other sources. Of course, the SCV library. My librarian friend keeps we abreast of the new one there.  Thanks to all, I do read a lot.  

Thanksgiving decorations are appearing everywhere. So pretty and colorful. My oldies are goodies to me. Maybe a little new when I include a Beanie Baby one. Remember that craze? Little girls mostly collected those, and some are of value now. I borrow from granddaughter's extensive collection, that are stored in her mom's attic playroom. I have her turkey in the little chair with a pumpkin and fall leaves. 

Well, this, that and the other!!!

BETTY BOOP




No comments: