November 6, 2022

WAKE UP LITTLE SUZY !!!!

Did you set fall back? How could you forget with all reminders? I felt good when I set all the clocks in this small apartment! But the joke is always on me. I decided to program Mr. Coffee to come on at 6 this morning. Feeling in the mood to set something else. It is simple, not even instructions in the book. Just do it. So, I set it to come on at 6:07. Cool time. Came in this morning to kitchen, confident it would be merrily doing the task. Oh, no, silly me. I set it for P.M instead of A. M. Good thing I set it after 6 or it would have been really a mix up. Oh, well, I punched COME ON NOW and it came on and made coffee for me. Although I think I heard Mr. Coffee snicker a little. Oh. well, the birds were mixed up too. It rained a little last night-balcony was too wet to put out crumbs, but they were hungry and pacing around as I ate from the inside. Could not stand for that. There was a small dry spot just outside the door. I put out cracker crumbs and watched as they swarmed the area, and it was clean in no time. As they drifted away, they were singing" GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU" I declare they were!! He did take care of them--through me!!

Now what a morning so far. 

BETTY (what else will he do" BOOP

p. s. it will be good I know.

No comments: