November 2, 2022

ENGLISH MUFFIN

Purple is my information color. This morning, as I ate my wholewheat, toasted muffin, I thought about how they were n0t originally from England. I read about their history, so I am an expert. however, an Englishman who lived in America did event them. Much history is there to read, when you get the time. Meanwhile, like me, ENJOY them. The birds really enjoyed a few crumbs this morning. I made too much breakfast for myself, and I could not eat the whole muffin I toasted. So, they got half. I saw a few walkers. It is perfect this morning. The mist over the Meadow is earie and mystical. So beautiful. The sun is out now and away with the fog. Jan brought me much great fruit yesterday. I hardly knew what to try this morning. So good. Thank You. Cantaloupe and yesterday I had pineapple. Strawberries are good, and blueberries go in freezer for later. Little at a time. I could mention more, but afraid you might show up for breakfast. Now that would be good too. 

BETTY (eat more fruit) BOOP

p. s. I eat a lot!!

No comments: