November 17, 2022

NO SALE

I did go to the Fall Craft sale. Looked and did not buy. Lots of "goodies" that I can't enjoy anymore. Sorry I did not buy anything. Most were giving their sales to Christmas employees fund. We have reached our goal and more. And still the fund is opened till December 1. Some more will come in I know. We are a generous group and appreciate our faithful employees. They make life so easy. with a smile. 

34 still on Balcony, as I look out from window. Can't take that, even with sun and no wind. Getting soft, I guess. I have decided to "sit in" the Choir practice today. See how it goes. I really would like to sing in the Christmas program again. The director convinced me to try. So nice to be encouraged. And I do love the Choir. We will see. I have been practicing the scales and little bits of songs. Glad we have thick walls!!

BETTY (singing again) BOOP

p. s. just very softly and off key.

No comments: