November 27, 2022

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW---

THE RAIN HAS GONE. Line from Ann Murry's CD I have had a long time. Remember her? She is a Canadian singer from the past that has such a beautiful voice. I do not know her story today. Is she still with us? Thank goodness for recorded music. Speaking of music, I have lucked out on some good ones lately. Last night PBS had another goodie. Reba McIntire with s special and her new album. All gospel and with guest. I enjoyed it so much. Lots of good programing on PBS.

I sat on Balcony a while. Took in the fresh cool breeze and looked for what I could see. The little black and white ducks that come to our Lake this time of the year. Don't know their names, but like their company. One lady walker came swiftly by, all full of energy and dressed to suit the 66 degrees.

Well, hope to go to Church today. Have not heard from my Uber this morning. 

BETTY (LOVE MUSIC)BOOP

p. s. most any kind.  










good programming on MPBS. 

No comments: