November 29, 2022

ALL IS CALM

All is bright. That will change, so the weather people tell us. They get very excited at the prospect of throwing the usual programs off the air and take over the whole viewing area to keep us well in focus. So be it, because it is there job.. And most do it well. 60 degrees and sun shinning, it makes for perfect Balcony weather. Nobody else thinks so because nobody is walking. I mentioned All Is Bright. Love the Christmas song Silent Night. Maybe my favorite. I picture such serenity in that calmness. We close our Christmas program with it and it always calms me. I am sitting by good friend Nora on the front row, thanks to her. I love her friendship. Are you getting into "the Spirit" as we all say. I am working on tissue flowers to top the little 4oz Ball canning jars, made special for the gift, as I fill them with my home-made perminto cheese. I hope my friends like the gift this year. The things I come up with, are crazy, I know, but my own. As I made out my to give list, I thought of so many friend who have passed and makes me sad. but really glad for them and remember that they made my time living here so good.

BETTY(slipping into yesterday) BOOP. 

p. s. can't stay long, too much to still do.

1 comment:

T said...

Stay busy. You are the best!