November 3, 2022

GOOD FOR ME.

My Personal Shopper did good yesterday. She brought me a New Coffee Maker.  Put Mr. Presto on inactive duty and gave him furlough. He will stay alert and ready to serve when needed. Hope I will not need him soon. In comes a new Mr. COFFEE. looking fresh and slick. I read instructions and gave him a trial run without coffee grounds, and he purred so smooth and at ease. Man, I liked him from the first. This morning, I gave him the duty and he made for me two delicious cups of joe. I am very proud of my new maker, but what will I write about now? Something will turn up soon, I hope. 

With mist on the Lake again and then sun came out. I sat for a while and just thought, what a beautiful world. Flawed and troubled it is--that is just the people who live in it. Look for the beautiful, it is all around us. COKESBURY WORSHIP HYMNAL-page 98. LOOK FOR THE BEAUTIFUL

BETTY (use it every day) BOOP

P. S not to sing, just to read a message.


No comments: