November 7, 2022

64 degrees-- GOING TO 84

What is going on? Summer already? I am already confused with this time change. I can't remember the change bothering me before. Must be getting old?  Could that be? I must get a grip, or I may just ignore it. But this waking up too early is getting to me. I guess I sleep too much anyway. Thank goodness it does not matter in my day-to-day stuff. I am a little sad this morning, as I decided not to try the Choir for the Christmas program. No voice for it anymore and unsteady on my feet, and just lack of the energy it takes.  I decided that it is my time to sit out front and enjoy the music that way. I always wanted to hear how we sounded. Many of the original members are not here for many reasons anymore. and I can't change that. 

So, strawberries in my oatmeal makes me happy and it was good. You may think--it does not take much to make me happy? 

BETTY(and you are right) BOOP

p. s. be happy.


 

No comments: