November 19, 2022

MUST BE THE "AGE" THING

I remember in winters past; I bragged that I sat on Balcony in any kind of weather. I even thought it was fun to sit even in rain. And cold temps did not bother me. Well, I have realized, things do change. Why shiver and be cold? I- get- cold now!!  It does not feel good to have to rub your hand all the time and have to warm them on my cup. And by the way, coffee cools too fast. Getting picky in my old age. Well, even the birds don't come till it gets at least above freezing. Let alone the walkers. But you know, mornings on the Balcony are just that-for the mornings, when mind is not cluttered by the day and I can feel thankful for the night and other blessings, so I guess I will still try to brave the cold--but not this morning. I needed a subject for the Blog, and this is as good as it gets this morning.!!

BETTY (better tomorrow) BOO

p. s. I hope

No comments: