November 25, 2022

Yeh State

How did your eggs taste this morning?  Mine were very good, if you are a MSU fan, your eggs were super good. Not so, with Ole Miss fans. They may never like eggs again.

Thanksgiving Day and dinner (lunch time) was perfect. At A& E's beautiful home. My they have worked to make it beautiful. We enjoyed it so much. Small group but cream of the crop!!Food was superb. 

The dogs were caged and behaved just right. One cat strolled around, and I loved him. The other had to be banned from us because he had a habit of tasting good turkey when it was presented, thinking it was for him. Naughty one. A's good friend got sick at last minute and had to cancel. So sorry, she is good company and we missed her. A. had gathered my supplies for my Christmas present project here at SCV. My little presents are going to be useful this time. Rainy day and a good time to start. Wish me luck, these fingers (and mind) are not as "nimble" as they used to be.

BETTY(here I go) BOOP

p. s. come with me.

No comments: