November 5, 2022

FINALLY

The rain is falling, and we do need it.The Balcony is wet up to the door, so here I sit at the laptop and write. After preparing a beautiful breakfast of my Diabetic French Toast, I feel full and happy. I need to get a job in the Cyber and be advertised as Dotty-The-Magical-Diabetic-Cook. Keep me out of the Halls, but also in trouble. So, forget that notion. One Summer when I was 14, I went to visit my Magical Aunt Peg in North Carolina. All by myself, by train!! She and her husband had a small Diner. She let me wait on tables for a while. Too much work for me. I knew right then I wanted another profession. That was a good growing up experience to visit them by myself. I loved my aunt and she let me grow up a little.

BETTY (still growing up) BOOP

p. s. but not all the way!! 

 

No comments: