November 12, 2022

BEST START EVER.

 I meet the best early in morning. A different breed from the ordinary. I have been speaking to this nice lady for some time and she has been friendly and smiling I was looking through a book called A CAT WHO CAME TO CHRISTMAS. Turns out she has a cat and invited me to meet her. SUZ-Q was a small striped- grey sweetie. all curled up in her chair and napping. She looked me over and smelled my hands and approved. Don't know if it was because I had sausage smell on my fingers or if she liked me. Oh, she felt so soft and sweet to the touch. She had just lost her brother cat a week ago, His name was Joe. So, I am invited to knock on the door anytime and ask for Suzy-Q.

. How tempting is that?

BETTY (never know what lies behind these doors.) BOOP

p. s. could be a "little bit of furry heaven!!"


No comments: