November 14, 2022

OH, YES!!!

 Old Man Winter has arrived. I sat on the Balcony a bit, in 33 degrees. Sun was beautiful, but it was cold. I got out my Long, warm, wooly robe my sweet niece gave me, just for this purpose. She is flying around with her new Angel Wings this morning-in Heaven. Lucky her. Miss her this morning. My birds had graham and regular crackers, a feast to get them going. I WAS SAD TO SEE MY SWEET POTATO vine, wilted and all through with its time. It was so pretty this year. Now do I harvest the potatoes? Nah! There is a time for everything, and I don't harvest potatoes at all. The potato vine really does make potatoes, but do not eat them, just for show. I know this because Cecil dug theirs just to see if the vine really made some potatoes. They are not good to eat. 

I ramble this morning. So, I will go find my way. 

BETTY BOOP    

No comments: