November 20, 2022

LET US PRAISE GOD TOGETHER

With the lovely Sunday breakfast, I do feel good. Going to Church with A. I want to sing, listen to words of wisdom and hope. strengthen my Faith and to see A's. Thanksgiving display on the Altar Table. I know it is beautiful. Always is-just like her. My youngest is good company for sure. She is in demand from so many people. Very thoughtful and helpful. My Girl

You know, my Sunday breakfast. usually consist of something from the Cyber. A sausage biscuit. Teamed with cantaloupe this morning from J. 3-minute egg, o. j. and coffee. Pretty full and set to go. 30 degrees now, will be some warmer when we leave. But maybe I can wear my red coat I bought 2 or more years ago. Haven't worn it yet. Turned too warm after I bought it and then Covid kept me in later. So, I will wear my not so new coat today. Will be warm and tummy full. And in good company. What more can I ask?

BETTY BOOP

 

No comments: