November 21, 2022

TELL ME A STORY

As I sit inside in front of glass sliding door to Balcony, I can observe the clouds. I had breakfast at my little antique "?" gate-leg table. Bought when we built the sunroom. Truman turned me loose to furnish it. I did good, I think. One item was a small gate-leg table. First one its size I have seen. When the leaves are let down it is just big enough for two to eat. I use it now to have my meals, to write checks, notes and reply's. Also to stack things to do later. Good place to fill my pill boxes, and to take my blood pressure & blood sugar. Things to do today get left there too. So, you see it is an important little friend to have. This morning as I ate breakfast, I watched the clouds from there. Those kinds that change fast and make you look. Little pockets of light peaked through. I can see Truman in them. The Lord has blessed me, I think, with a healthy imagination Because not only was Truman there fliting from cloud to cloud, but he also brought the whole family, and they were waving at me. Now that is just like him, to want everyone there.

O. K. I am not crazy.  BETTY BOOP

p. s.  NOT YET.I might want to stay!!

No comments: