November 8, 2022

KIND OF CRAZY WEATHER.

 Promise of changes to come. I just want to get with the new time change. For some reason it has been hard this time. Treated myself with Cyber breakfast this morning. Took my own blueberries for the pancake. It worked as I added them over the already made pancake and covered it with my own fruit and sugar-free syrup. Very nice with bacon and scrambled egg and coffee. Just as like every other place, prices are upped a little. But still a bargain here. Feel full and happy. 

I just saw a lady sitting on the bank across the Lake. Fishing pole in hand and big sun hat to keep the sun off. I have seen her before, and she is one of the riches residents here and just as down the earth as I am. She brings her catch in and shows it off. Then I don't know where she takes them. To each his own. 

As I ambled on my way home, I saw THE FAITHFUL CATHOLICS going to Mast. Some of the best friends I have. One I call HAPPY , calls out, "I will pray for you." Thank you HAPPY, and also for you. 

BETTY(have a blessed day)BOOP

p.s. from HAPPY and me.

No comments: