November 18, 2022

O. K., I will not mention the weather. I realize I am telling you stuff you already know. So, I went to Choir practice yesterday. I felt a little out of place. First time we are going to perform since COVID. New leader. So efficient and different. Lots of new people and some are not with us anymore. But the old, loved music is the same. Thank goodness that does not change, even one of my favorites LITTLE DRUMMER BOY. We had so many performances of that one. Little added features that made it so moving. like a real drummer boy onetime. Oh well, I hope to really enjoy the privilege and blessing I expect to get from trying to do my best (like the little Drummer Boy.) I could dress up and play my drum!!!!! 

BETTY (silly again) BOOP'

p. s. certainly not an Angel!!


No comments: