July 2, 2021

annoying old crow

He makes me RED mad.  He actually was waiting for me this morning.  I put out crumbs and waited him out (I thought.)  He fussed at me and I waved my arms and banged my cup on the rail and looked mad.  Ha Ha he seemed to laugh.  I let him have a crumb . I thought I was rid of him, as Bert & Beatrice came to feed.  And back he came.  I gave up and let nature take it's course.  Little birds cleaned up the tiny crumbs (he does not bother) and  so end of morning drama.  Oh well I meant well, maybe I will let them be.  

Do you love a rainy day. ? Think it is starting that way.  I used to love as a child to wake up to rain on a school day.  It meant getting to wear the rain gear and splash in puddles on the walk to school.  I did not like the rain boots.  Hard to get on over my shoes.  They were ugly brown and I tried to get out of wearing them, but I did not succeed .

 BOOP (oops, sun is out)  BOOP

No comments: