July 7, 2021

MORNING WORLD

As I drank my Cyber coffee on my Balcony, I noticed two ladies having breakfast outside the Cyber.  Good idea. I could do that if I had someone to open the heavy door and help me in and out.  Independence to do that is over.  I will just order over phone and pick it up and enjoy in my apartment.  I can still do that.  Mr. Crow has gone on to harass  someone else.  But when Bert came for biscuit crumbs  , Mr. Mocking Bird beat him to it.  Scared him away-kind of scared me too.  They can be very aggressive.  With all the noise and flurry.  Nature takes it place.       I refreshed my Hall table yesterday with a new scene.  My good neighbor, Martha Love let me add her beautiful little Dutch figurines  to my old ones.  They are so pretty there.  Added to the my grey crock with the blue band, filled with sunflowers is a nice change. I remember the crock as it was my Mothers.  She made homemade mayOo in it, beating it wit her egg beater.  I was allowed sometime to slowly add the oil as she beat.  Good mayo, by the way.  It was used to make real whipped cream too.  I treasure the crock and the memory.

BETTY (memory again) BOOP

No comments: