July 15, 2021

BOUNTY OF BLESSINGS

Yes, yes, yes!!  J. (daughter # 2) brought them.  Corn, small, green butter beans, okra, yellow squash. tomato, and even boiled peanuts & watermelon.  I will cook today for sure-southern style.  Sometime you just need something different.  Get tired of the same old stuff here,  although it is usually just fine.  Any way, peaches and cherries will add a lot too.  Enough of my good fortune, I am truly blessed.  I even had a slice of red ripe tomato with my egg over light and bacon for breakfast.  Perfect touch!!!

Our washers and dryers have been converted to no-coin.  Big improvement, courtesy of the work of our Resident Council.  Good work.  I will wash a load today--coin free. Now that is another blessings.  I will be breaking out with the old hymn--SHOWERS  OF BLESSINGS, love that one too.  "Mercy drops "round me are falling  , but for the showers I need."

BETTY (happy again) BOOP

P.S. (I  got a "boy's haircut yesterday)  another blessing!!

No comments: