July 18, 2021

CLOUDS

78 degrees and cloudy.  And what a mix of clouds.  I see rain in some, sun behind them.  And I also a little bit of blue in one.  My,  we have had a lot of rain.  Sun is coming out now.  I saw WALKER WITH COCKERS, they need to walk rain or shine.  Miss WALK FAST  just sped by.  I am sure others will come, but my coffee cup is empty and 2 cups is my limit.  So in I go. I used up my creativity yesterday-did you read the silly little poem I wrote yesterday.?  Don't bother, .perhaps it is not worth reading.  I am a little rusty with the poetry.  Guess I need to try again.  But that silly little fellow I keep meeting in the hall is so jolly, I need to write about him.  Escaping into fantasy world is important to me.  Well lets close this show down and hope for something to write about will come tomorrow.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: