July 11, 2021

DAZZLEING NEW DECK

Said goodbye to 3 hard working men who have been laboring in the hot sun for sometime now.  They left it looking good.!!!!  But guess who is back? OLD CROW of course. I chased him as he flew from one end to the other of the Balcony.  Talk about Crazy?  Hope no one saw that drama.  He eyed the crumbs and did not light between the big pots.  Ha Ha!!  I bet he will not give up==we will see. 

Do you dream a lot?  I do.  Last night I went in my dreams back to Riverwood and the Lake.  I don't dream much of Truman, but he was there last night.  We spent many, many wonderful years there, and the memories are rich indeed. Meadow Ridge was the busy years.  All girls were born while we lived in our first house built.  Riverwood was different.  Grandchildren dot my many memories there.  Travel and retirement too.  How can I not enjoy all of it?

BETTY  (time traveling) BOOP

No comments: