July 26, 2021

PIMIENTO CHEESE

 I have been told I make good pimiento cheese.  It is easy--keep it simple, use the best cheese and mayo.  Anyway,  I have some from Cyber (not the best) and it made a good grilled cheese last night.  Looking to use it up, I added a tablespoon to my scrambled egg for breakfast.  Now you must cook it gently.  Add a dash of milk to the mix.  Soft cook and salt and pepper is good also. Yumm. Jan and I are doing a few errands this morning.  I get to ride along and look out the window, and see the many changes that have come about since my last "breakout."  I am afraid to go most places just yet. So I do enjoy an outing.  Maybe pick up lunch on the way home.?  Something different.  Believe me I have learned to be satisfied where I am.  Just glad to still be here.!!

 BETTY BOOP

No comments: