July 6, 2021

MAYBE RAIN??

Green for "grass to grow."  Will my deck people show up?  Not so hot.  Come on fellows, lets finish this job .  Lake is smooth and geese are grazing on meadow.  MISS 'BIG FLOWER POT HAT came swiftly by.  Ahead of possible rain.  Sure looks promising.  I had my famous home- cooked oatmeal with strawberries from a fruit cup I got from Cyber yesterday.  Makes the oatmeal so good.  Don't know about lunch.  I have not checked yet.  I can whip up lunch here as fast as Martha Stewart if I want to. I see has her line of box dinners to order.  My, but the ways of life have changed since Covid.  The way to shop is endless.  Merchants are jumping on the band wagon right and left.  Will it last.  Some of it will forever change and then old ways may still be with us.  Hope for the best to come.

BETTY (just thinking again) BOOP 


No comments: