July 3, 2021

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED !!!!!!

Between crow & human foe!!  I heard him calling impatiently while I cooked my breakfast.  Shhh, you will wake my neighbor who sleeps late.   After all it is Saturday.  I had raisin toast crumbs coming.  I moved them closer to where I sat.  He eyed me with  interest.  Moved in for a steal and I shooed him off.  Three time he tried.  Chatty Cathy sounded the alarm.  In flew Bert nd grabbed one.  Old Crow did the same.  one-for-one.  I moved the rest of crumbs right at my feet and he eyed it.  Kept flying by very close and finally grabbed another.  Bert and Beatrice grabbed the next round.  Finally I gave in and left them to it.  When I just looked out, the last two crumbs were gone-don't know who won. .Not me for sure. There is always a next time.  I need to get a water gun and start shooting

BETTY (on war path) BOOP.



 

2 comments:

Amy said...

That poor crow just wants some crumbs too!

Dot said...

Well, he had his share. Do you have a water gun left over from your toy box? Need one. MOM