July 28, 2021

BLUEBERRIES FOR LITTLE DOT

Blue for blueberries of course but also for a little blue in the sky.  After a really electrical storm last night, the sky looks beautiful this morning.  76 degrees and I got to comfortably sit out.  No wasp or birds?  But I was blessed to see a beautiful green humming bird try to feast on my yellow Lantana.  Right up close. How exciting.  They have been rare to see this summer.  About the blueberries (hence the blue text)  I found my last frozen pack of them in my freezer.  Oh, I knew they were there all along, just was hoarding them.  They were sure good on oatmeal.  Another shout out for oatmeal.  I bet you have not noticed the very large box you can buy?   Reminds me of the doll cradle I used to make from an oatmeal box for little girls.   This big one would make a "fine" one.  If I only had a little girl close to make one for.  Also  thought of my favorite kid's book--BLUEBERRIES FOR SAL.  Remember? I also could use a kid to read it to.  

BETTY (down memory lane again) BOOP     

No comments: