July 19, 2021

ANOTHER RAINY DAY

  










Rain is getting to be the norm.  Climate change?  What if we turn into a rain forest?  Could you adapt?  I see no end in sight. The weather is one thing man can't change--think about that.  Or would you like to think about what I had for  breakfast? Something I have not tried before.    MANDARIN  oranges on my oatmeal.  Now that is good.  Had to look them up.  They did not originate in China (they think)  but wild in India. Maybe 3,ooo years ago.  How they got to China, who knows?  But aren't we glad?  I imagine they grow in other parts where the climate lets them.  To each it's own.  Let us bloom where we are planted, so the saying goes.  So what to do today?  I usually like to wash clothes on a rainy day (throwback to the days when a washer and dryer were just a dream), but I am caught up in washing, due to the FREE washer and dryer now.  Ha, now isn't that selfish?  People are funny that way.  Free is good even if you don't need it.  Must work in that one.

BETTY (born to be free) BOOP












 

No comments: