July 5, 2021

FROM HAIL STATE_TO CROW GONE_TO GOD BLESS AMERICA

Full few days.  I think the OLD CROW HAS GIVEN UP.  Maybe.  I enjoyed all the music on TV last night.  I sang along with the best of them.  Love the old favorites that pledge our devotion to the land that I love.  How about that Jimmy Buffett?  I enjoyed breakfast from Cyber.  My usual of two eggs perfectly cooked over light, sausage, Rye toast and best coffee ever.  My crew of three men are determined to finish the job of a new deck around the swimming pool.  I have worried for their safety every day-it has been so hot  I have grown tired of my Beach Scene on my Hall  table.  Think I will change it to sunflowers today.  I have a confession to make about the Grumpy Old man I see picking up breakfast.  He started a conversation with me!  As we were drawing our coffee, he showed me his  state-of-the-art coffee holder attached to his walker.  Said it would keep from spilling his coffee from it's cup.  Really?  I told him I needed one too.  Sorry I had bad thoughts about him, It does not  pay to think too bad  thoughts about someone you don't even know. Or those you do know either.

BETTE (just thinking) BOOP

No comments: