July 8, 2021

PINE THICKET

Green for Pines.  As I look over my little "Pine Thicket". (sp) , I think of Winne and Truman's Mother.  Old fashioned name for a  small pocket of trees.  When we used to visit Truman's cousin while she lived here at SCV, I would go to her balcony and gaze at the small group of Pine trees below her balcony.  It looks "so country like."  Little did I dream I would some day live in the Balcony across from where she lived.  I now like to imagine she was the planter of this small forest below me.  It is filled with old fashioned trees.  Magnolia, Pine, Cedar, and many I can't tell you what.  Small shrubs that look like they grew in the woods. A haven for many birds.  Anyway, my imagination gets ahead of the real truth sometime.  So let me imagine.  O. K.  You make your own memories in your Bank of Memories.

BETTY BOOP   P. S. Winnie would be amazed and thrilled  at how those Pines have grown.


No comments: