July 10, 2021

ENCOUNTERS

Interesting word.  Looked it up.  I saw some encounters  this morning.  Lady With two Cockers did their visit to my lawn, and encountered.  Went on to meet LADY WITH BIG HAT going the other way, Encounter.  They spoke and paused for a few.  I encountered a lady buying a dozen sweet rolls in the Cyber. (12?)  Yes I heard her explain she was taking them to her co-workers.  Don't know where, but that must be a happy encounter.  I myself had an encounter with a salad plate  size pancake!! Nothing like it with real bacon, with scrambled egg on side.  Of course coffee.  I brought a sausage biscuit for tomorrow breakfast.  With a soft boiled egg--no clean up.  I encountered a resident on the way back, who wished she had a pancake too.  So encounters have been many already this morning.  What else is in store?  I may walk a little extra as my system encounters the pancake.  Wish me luck.  I hope it is worth it.

BETTY (really loves pancakes) BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

Every encounter with you is a treat for that person!!!