July 30, 2021

HEEL OF THE BREAD

 I like the "heel of the bread."  Nothing to do with conserving-just like it,  Had a heel of raisin bread this morning. Good with bacon (turkey), and a great peach on my oatmeal.  Life is Good!! The Lake is a painting with calm water reflecting the Cyprus and Willow trees.  Whoever designed the landscape of the Lake did a good job.  Those trees along with the Willow trees have always been a joy to me.  I saw MR. RAM-ROD STRAIGHT  walking.  He is very tall and such good posture.  Must  be younger than me.  Although I have been told I have good posture too.  Good at 94.  Many other "hazards  of the age" have gone downhill.  I can still make a BLOG out of nothing.  Wish I could say that a good writer is like that.  But I struggle along and try not to make too many Editor mistake. (Sophia) I read a lot and I have read some really bad works that are printed.

BETTY (reflecting) BOOP 

P.S. Good definition of Ram-Rod in dictionary.  Look it up. 

No comments: