July 25, 2021

WAR OF THE WASP!!!!

Help, my can of wasp spray blew away one windy day.  They are mad little devils.  They hover by my screen door to Balcony and fly inside unawares.  I have killed 2 inside and 3 outside.  .  An unsettling feeling to look up and see one crawling on the drapes.  Forgive me Lord, but the first thing I saw that might be a weapon was my Holy Bible.  I grabbed it and swung it at him and hit the mark.  One more victory for the Holy Word!!!!  I  have since then killed one more inside and  two or three on the Balcony.  Little excitement that I do not need.  I discovered they were in the watering can I have on the balcony.  I got rid of that, as I believe they were starting a nest in it. Otherwise, pretty calm and warm today.  But you never know what lurks around the corner.  

BETTY (on guard) BOOP  

No comments: