July 17, 2021

BEATRICE & "LITTLE BETTY"

 More about the Bird Family.  Seems they have a little girl named "Betty".  She and mama Beatrice come to breakfast.  Little Betty is a little slow to "get with the show".  Still wants Mama B. to feed her!!  She is as big as her mama, but flutters her wings and begs so pitifully.  Mama ignores her and finally has enough!!  And away she flew, leaving little Betty surprised.  Little Betty finally gets it,  Mam is not coming back. so I must do it myself.  TOUGH LOVE? (hate that word)   No, not really--just plain loving parenting.  Some human parents  can't get that right. Truman and I never yelled or spanked our girls. (maybe a swat on the bottom from me) just tried to explain and live by example.  It worked.  Can't understand any other way.  Made many mistakes, but they were the best we could do.  I think it worked.

BETTY (forgive my mistakes) BOOP

No comments: