July 20, 2021

RAIN OR SHINE???

Take your pick and you would be right.  Sun keeps trying, but dark clouds are waiting in the wings.  78 is not too bad. but humid.  End of weather report.  MISS HANDS BEHIND HER BACK is out to beat the rain.  The Lake is like glass, smooth and still.  Geese are on the Meadow, grazing.  Birds finished the Rye crumbs without MEAN OLD CROW.  Guess he had something better to do.  My poem about the Little Dancing Man is on the board.  I had better hide, before they come take me to the Looney Bin.  Hope it makes people laugh-that is what I want.  My friend and cook in the Cyber fixed my breakfast this morning.  Sure was good.  Think I will make my own lunch.  Tuna fish salad from yesterday and some of those little fresh green butterbeans and tomato ?cucumber sounds good right now.  Well it will when the time comes.  Always thinking ahead.

BETTY (be prepared) BOOP

BETTY 

No comments: