July 14, 2021

"NEWBIE"

And along came BOB.  Bert & Beatrice brought half grown son with them this morning. I named him BOB. It could be BOBBIE, the way it fluttered its wings like a girl.  Anyway it was fun to see three together.  Soon joined by the family.  Guess they liked graham crackers.  OLD CROW.  He got in on a big bite.  I scared him away and he did not come back.  Maybe the whole family was not worth crackers.  So early morning drama. On to breakfast.  I put anything I like on oatmeal, mostly to surprise you.  With no banana and peach not ripe enough-what to do?  Peanut butter did not sound right.  Ah Ha!  I saw grapes from yesterday's fruit cup.   Cut them up with small amount of honey dew and toasted biscuit & turkey bacon went down well too.  Oh, yes a fresh orange and coffee.  Pretty full and saucy!!!  Amy brought sugar-free fudge cycles. (not for breakfast) Though- why not? Not today.  Oh my so good. FOOD, FOOD, FOOD--Birds and food make a pretty good blog.  Just delete if you are bored.

BETTY (feeling good) BOOP

No comments: