July 4, 2021

CRAZY OLD GIRL

Not the Crow (however he is crazy) but the old girl who lives in the apartment  where he harasses her. Now talk about crazy!!She takes the cake, so to speak.  I decided to move the place I have been leaving crumbs at the end of the Balcony to the center between two big flower pots.  I think he is a little leery of going between them and right in front of my door.  Ha Ha.  He came and pecked on the gutter at the end and looked so sad.  Flew away.  In came Bert finally to inspect.  Took a crumb and took it away.  Others came to the original spot and looked baffled.  It may take time for them to find the new spot.  But so far Old Crow went hungry.  Never say never-we will see. Meanwhile at the ranch, I had a  frozen waffle (whole wheat of course).  Turkey bacon, fresh orange, coffee and a handful of pills.  Coffee makes the meds go down.  We are having a 4th of July menu for today. Think I might get a hamburger.  Put it on whole wheat bread or maybe just put the trimmings on it.  Just as good.  You learn to compensate when you are on a diabetic diet.  SO BE IT!!!

BETTY (being good) BOOP

 

No comments: